Returning Student

I am a student returning to PRCC. I did not attend another college while I was away from PRCC.


I am a student returning to PRCC. While away from PRCC I took college work at another college.

  • Complete the application for admission.

  • Have official transcripts sent to PRCC from each college you attended while you were away from PRCC. We require official copies from every college you have ever attended, even if you passed no courses and even if it was a very long time ago.
    You can order official transcripts from most colleges directly at this site:

After you've gained acceptance, there are a few more things to do for enrollment.

  • Apply for Financial Aid
  • Meet with an Advisor to Register for Classes
    • Please call (601) 403-1250 (Poplarville Campus) or (601) 554-5500 (Forrest County Center) to schedule an appointment with an advisor.


    Welcome Back! With all that done, you can consider yourself officially enrolled at Pearl River. Now there are a few other things to take care of before classes start.

    • Go to the Business Office in the Administration Building
      • Confirm financial aid and/or enrollment in the Nelnet Payment Plan
      • Pick up your PRCC Student ID
      • Purchase a Parking Decal
    • Pick Up Parking Decal from Campus Police
      • Must have Completed Vehicle Registration Form from the Business Office
      • Valid Driver’s License, Proof of Auto Insurance, and Tag Number
    • Purchase Textbooks in Crosby Hall
      • You can also purchase your books online at
      • Must have PRCC Student ID and Class Schedule
      • Must have a copy of your Student Profile if taking classes online (View and print your Student Profile by visiting the eLearning site)
    • Need a Dorm Room?